Few updates/reminders as we enter the second week of swim team:
- SPIRIT WEAR - (that was ordered by 5/6) will be available for pickup at practice Monday.
- CAPS - Pending arrival via FedEx on Monday - more silicone caps will be available for purchase ($12). We have plenty of latex ($5) and old logo/practice latex caps ($3) also available.
- TEAM SUITS - ordered from Swimville at the YMCA during the team fitting event will also be available for pickup on Monday.
- RSVP for Thursday's meet is due by 7:00 PM on Monday 6/6. No RSVP = No swimming. Thank you to those who have completed this!
- While you are in the system, go ahead and RSVP for Tuesday 6/14 meet as well.
- FIRST YEAR PARENTS - did you miss Thursday's meeting? We will hold another one on Monday.
- END OF PRACTICE - we could use some extra set of hands removing the blocks. Coaches need to be available for post-practice questions.
- PICTURE DAY: Tuesday, June 7. Order forms are in your Family Folders. We will start 10 & Under individual pictures at 7. Families with multiple children who would like one photo will start around 7:40. ALL TEAM PHOTO at 8:00. 11 & Up individual photo at 8:10.
- SWIM MEET 6/9: Plan to arrive by 5:45 to be ready for warm ups at 6:00. Meet starts at 6:30. Estimated 8&U end time at 8:30 with meet finish at 10:00. (Times are estimated). Look for another email on Wednesday PM/Thursday AM with the heat sheet and any final reminders.
- MEET VOLUNTEERS: Set Up Crew: Plan to arrive at 5:15. Timers/Stroke & Turn: Meeting at 6:20. 2nd shift workers: Reminder announcements will be made, but you will swap out a TMST worker after event #46.
Questions? Reply to email and/or chat with us at practice
See you at the POOL!